WMOS Functional Consultant with QA Experience
We have several requirements of various level of functional consultants experienced with Manhattan Associates' WMOS application for an ongoing project for both short, long and very long durations.
- You have to work with a team of SCM professionals and take the leadership roles in the project.
- Works directly with the client project team and support client's best interests.
- Updates and maintains project issues list, which includes prioritizing the issues and communicate it to the project sponsors.
- Provide subject matter expertise and articulate the concepts to client; help resolving issues to the best interest of the clients.
- Performs thorough “Pre-Go-Live” audit to validate system and client readiness for a successful implementation.
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during testing and implementation.
- Actively participates in status meetings with both multi-vendors project team and the client.
- Experience with Manhattan Associates WMOS application, or equivalent
- Experience with HPQC testing software from HP
- Experience with Adobe Captivate
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project location is in Atlanta, GA, for now and you have to travel to various DCs in different states in USA as needed.